Big Bang Alive Tour ManilaK-Pop royalty Big Bang is coming to the Philippines.
Yes, my dear K-Pop fan, Big Bang members G-Dragon, Taeyang, T.O.P., Seungri and Daesung are set for the Big Bang Alive Concert Tour in Manila on October 24 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena.
If you are a VIP, the official name of a Big Bang fan, I am sure you are counting the days until you see them. The days might feel longer because of the anticipation and excitement. To cope with the wait, let me share with you some things you can do while waiting for Big Bang.
1. Find your VIP Concert Buddy
For those who have attended concerts in the past, the experience is definitely more fun with a concert buddy or buddies. When finding your concert buddy, I strongly recommend you go with someone who does not have any shame in experiencing the whole concert experience.
You concert buddy must not be ashamed to dance her heart out, sing her lungs out and shout her voice hoarse. I mean, how annoying will it be if your concert buddy keeps on tapping your shoulder saying "Stop that, it's embarassing!" while you unabashedly express your love for Big Bang?
2. Pack a Big Bang 'Stay ALIVE' Survival Kit
Going to a concert, especially a K-Pop concert, is no joke. It is an exhausting (yet exciting) affair and as a responsible Big Bang fan, you must prepare. Depending on whether you are planning to go early or just in time for the show, it is essential that you pack a survival kit.
Here's what it should contain:
- Ticket. Don't ever ever forget this! If you do, you'll probably not survive the night!
- Lightstick. Trust me. Without it, you lose some of the K-Pop concert experience.
- Water. You'll need it. (SM Arena does not allow you to bring your own food and drinks so buy inside.)
- Extra shirt. You want to feel fresh after the show, right?
- Tissue. Trust me, you will cry at some point.
- Money. There will be official merchandise so prepare in case you want to purchase some.
- Identification Card. Pack an ID with emergency numbers (just in case you faint; you never know what can happen after you see your favorite Big Bang member in the flesh!)
3. Commit to be a responsible VIP
Commit to be a responsible VIP by saying this mantra every night before you sleep:
"I, (Insert your name here), am a responsible VIP. I will prepare for the Big Bang ALIVE concert in Manila as an expression of my loyalty to Big Bang. As a responsible VIP, I will participate fully in the concert experience. I will sing, dance and enjoy myself without hurting other fans. I will be mindful of my actions so that I do not hamper the enjoyment of others. (Insert your name here) Fighting!"
Big Bang (SportsKorea)
For more oK Pop stories on BIGBANG, check out these links!
Catherine Deen blogs for Yahoo! Philippines OMG! She lives, eats and breathes Korean music, cuisine, telenovelas and pop culture. Follow her on Twitter @cathsdeen.