2AM fans have come together once more for their beloved group.
2AM held its exclusive concert, The Way of Love at the Olympic Hall in Seoul’s Olympic Park on November 24 in front of some 3,000 fans.
Ahead of the concert’s start, Lee Chang Min’s fan club and fans had sent in congratulatory rice wreaths totaling some 550kg of rice in all while Jung Jin Woon’s fan club had sent 520kg of rice, making a combined total of over a ton of rice.
Attached to the rice were a flurry of warm and encouraging messages as fans strived to show their support for 2AM while doing good at the same time.
The 1.07 tons of rice will be donated in full to charity with an estimated 8,500 individuals able to be fed a meal with the rice.
Photo Credit: Nanoom Store
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- 2AM Sings Covers of SM and YG Songs at Concert
- Wall Street Journal Introduces Lee Hi as Korea’s Adele
- SNSD’s Taeyeon is a Fan of Shinhwa’s Jun Jin Hard Work Ethics…and Farting
- [Twitter Roundup] Shinhwa’s Lee Min Woo Celebrates Mom’s B-day, Block B’s Taeil Shows His ‘Babies’ and More
- 2AM′s Lim Seulong Performs in Concert With a Foot Injury