C-Jes Entertainment announced on December 20 that a special JYJ-centered magazine, The JYJ would be released next month.
According to the agency, the magazine will contains a look at 1,000 days of JYJ and also include photographs and interviews. The magazine will also be released in Korean and Japanese.
With the announcement, a first video teaser was released via the agency’s official YouTube channel showing the members behind-the-scenes as they took took pictures in a studio for the magazine.
More details are expected to come in the coming days.
Until then, watch the first teaser below:
Photo Credit: C-Jes Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Han Ga In Joins BH Entertainment, Home to Lee Byung Hun, Han Hyo Joo
- JYJ Kim Junsu to Release Surprise Gratitude Single for Fans
- Second Round of Tickets Sales for Big Bang’s Final Concert in Seoul to Open
- The SeeYa to Perform with Former SeeYa Member Lee Bo Ram on ′M Countdown′
- JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun Becomes the Voice for the ‘Good Library Project’