Actress Kim Sun Ah is currently contemplating her next career move.
Kim Sun Ah has been a free agent since the end of last month when her contract with King Kong Entertainment drew to a close.
She originally signed with the agency in May of 2011 and subsequently appeared in the dramas Scent of a Woman on SBS and most recently on MBC’s I Do I Do.
She is said to be currently mulling her different options as she is a much-coveted actress. A representative for King Kong Entertainment shared it had been holding discussions over a new contract, but a final decision has not yet been made.
Many are speculating that the fact that Kim Sun Ah hasn′t signed with King Kong yet means she may be looking at new agencies.
Photo Credit: King Kong Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Video] Psy to Appear on ‘Danny From LA’
- SM Town’s ‘Live in Tokyo’ Concert to be Shown in 3D in Theaters
- [Video] Secret is Deadly in ‘Poison’ MV
- Tickets to ′Infinity Challenge′ Concert Now Available for Purchase
- Wise Words from Psy: ′Dress Classy, Dance Cheesy′