Hyoyeon showed just why she′s Girls′ Generation (SNSD)′s dancing queen on Dancing 9.
On July 29, Mnet′s Dancing 9 released a short clip from its recent episode showing Hyoyeon popping.
In the video, Hyoyeon stands onstage with two contestants, and as soon as the music plays, she starts popping and showing off her waves.
The video was also uploaded on YouTube, gathering attention from fans around the world.
Dancing 9 is Korea′s first dance survival show, and pitches the Red Wings team against the Blue Eyes team.
The winning team will be given 400 million won, and the MVP member will be given a wish list with a 100 million won limit.
Photo credit: YouTube
Reporter : Choi, EunHwa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- ′Dancing 9′ to Feature Teachers and Backup Dancers of Lee Hyori, B2ST, Girl′s Day and More
- Shinhwa′s Lee Min Woo Says He′s Been Waiting for Something Like ′Dancing 9′
- [Photo] SNSD′s Yuri, Hyoyeon, Lee Min Woo and More Attend ′Dancing 9′ Production Presentation
- ‘Dancing 9’ Holds Preliminaries in Los Angeles
- [Video] SNSD, Infinite, and Super Junior Encourage You to Be Part of the Dancing 9