Whether its her music, Hyuna or both, Hyuna’s Ice Cream is proving a huge hit for viewers on YouTube.
Hyuna’s Ice Cream music video was posted on YouTube on October 22 (KST) where it achieved a jaw-dropping 2 million plus views in its first day alone.
Four days later, as of the early hours of October 26 (KST), the music video had shot past the 10 million view mark to become one of the fastest K-Pop videos to surpass the 10 million view mark in such a short amount of time. In fact, many outlets are reporting this achievement ties Hyuna with SNSD’s The Boys for being the fastest K-Pop video to reach 10 million views.
Hyuna herself is no stranger to being a global YouTube phenomena with her Bubble Pop music video having garnered over 37 million views while Psy’s Gangnam Style, in which she makes a memorable appearance in, has gained over 531 million views and counting.
Hyuna will hold her comeback stage for Melting on KBS’ Music Bank on October 26.
If you haven′t seen it yet, watch the video below!
Photo Credit: YouTube
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Key East Releases Official Stance on Manager Rape Incident
- ‘Superstar K4’s Jung Joon Young & Roy Kim Storm to the Top of the Billboard K-Pop Hot 100
- Lee Hi Winks and Plays With Her Hair in New Teaser Image
- [Ratings: Thurs, 10.25.12] Haha and miss A’s Suzy Raise Ratings for ‘Happy Together’
- 4Minute Hyuna to Perform Three Songs For Her ‘Music Bank’ Comeback