Danica Sotto-:Pingris wants to tell dad Vic Sotto, “Dapat, kung talagang kayo na, siguraduhin nyo na yan.”
Wrigley Field, the home of the Chicago Cubs, marks the 100th anniversary of its first game on Wednesday. Superfans are going to extremes to show their devotion. (April 23)
Former Republican Senator Bob Dole is back in his home state of Kansas with a three-day homecoming tour to say "thank you" to residents who supported him through his many years in Washington. (April 23)
Volcanoes in Peru and Guatemala continued emitting ash and lava as part of increased volcanic activity over the past few days. (April 23)
- Miss America defends student suspended for asking her to prom Reuters - Sun, Apr 20, 2014 7:40 AM PHT
By Chris Francescani NEW YORK (Reuters) - Miss America has suggested officials at a Pennsylvania high school reconsider their decision to suspend a student for approaching her at a school assembly and asking her to be his prom date, the beauty … More »
- Lindsay Lohan reveals miscarriage on finale of OWN series Reuters - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 3:59 AM PHT
Actress Lindsay Lohan has revealed she suffered a miscarriage during the filming of Oprah Winfrey's OWN network documentary series chronicling the former child star's life after rehab. "No one knows this - and we can finish after this - but I had a … More »
- Kris on Herbert: Not a 'couple' but the best of friends
"We're not a "couple" but we are the BEST OF FRIENDS. And in this uncertain world, we're sure to be FRIENDS FOR LIFE. That's actually what we started as, it's where we are most comfortable being, and for whatever tomorrow may still bring, true & lasting friendship is always the best foundation," Kris Aquino posted on Instagram.
- It's eclectic, intriguing and something to #GoExperience
- Pinoy K-pop fans, are you ready for the return of 2NE1?
- Kris cuts her long hair short
- Is it over for KC and Paulo?
- Sharon plays Cupid to Zsa Zsa and Conrad
Add matchmaking, aside from singing, acting and hosting, to Sharon Cuneta’s list of talents. "Philippine Daily Inquirer" Lifestyle Editor Thelma Sioson San Juan's column says it was the Megastar who connected her friend Zsa Zsa Padilla and her current flame, renowned architect Conrad Onglao, to each other.
- Sam Concepcion reveals real score between him and Jasmine Curtis
- Bianca Gonzalez to wed JC Intal in December
- Kim Chiu cries over Xian Lim’s birthday surprise