The producers of the 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards (2012 MAMA) said that global star Psy′s upcoming performance for MAMA "will be a performance that shows off Psy′s charms better than his recent overseas performances at the Europe Music Awards (EMA) and the American Music Awards (AMA)."
The announcement was made at the press roundtable for 2012 MAMA held on November 20.
When asked to compare the upcoming concert with Psy′s performance at the AMA, the producers answered, "We believe that Psy will be able to connect more with Korean production teams," showing their confidence.
They promised that his performance would be better than those at the EMA and AMA, and also revealed that Psy will perform in "a special collaboration with surprise guests."
2012 MAMA will take place on November 30 in Hong Kong.
Photo credit: Mnet
Reporter : Park, HyunMin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- ′Superstar K4′s′ Jung Joon Young Beats Lee Hi on Weekly Chart
- Haha and Byul Unveil Their Wedding Pledges to Each Other
- [Twitter Roundup] ′Superstar K4′ Guys Go Shirtless, ZE:A’s Kwang Hee, Im Si Wan and MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Enjoy Foot Massages and More
- ′2012 MAMA′ Announces There Will be a Male Couple Performance This Year
- Byul Reveals She And Haha Had a Huge Fight Recently