With the exit of a couple, a new pair must fill its shoes, and MBC’s We Got Married has chosen 2AM’s Jung Jin Woon and Go Joon Hee for the role.
MBC announced on February 7 that the show’s newest couple will be Jung Jin Woon and Go Joon Hee. The couple will have the biggest age gap in the history of the show with six years between them.
Go Joon Hee was born in 1985 while Jung Jin Woon in 1991.
“Both parties showed anticipation and excitement in meeting each other and starting a new marriage life.”
The first meeting recently took place with Go Joon Hee showing a surprising 4D side, while Jung Jin Woon, despite being six years younger, took the lead.
Jung Jin Woon is currently working on an upcoming 2AM album, while Go Joon Hee is acting in SBS’ Yawang.
The first episode will air on February 9.
Photo Credit: Jung Jin Woon and Go Joon Hee′s me2day
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- SISTAR19 Rises to the Top of Billboard′s K-Pop Hot 100 Chart
- B.A.P Releases Teasers for Jong Up and Zelo
- Ha Jung Woo Eats Bread and Breakfast to Celebrate ′The Berlin File′s′ 3 Million
- SHINee Releases Key′s Teaser Photos for ′Dream Girl′ Comeback
- [Happy Birthday] MBLAQ′s Lee Joon Turns 25