In a few months, it may just become 2PM′s time in Korea.
The 2PM members, who have spent most of the latter half of 2012 actively in Japan and other parts of Asia, are looking to make a return to their native Korea in 2013.
According to sources from JYP Entertainment, 2PM is currently hard at work on a new Korean album and is targeting an early 2013 release for the new album.
Should the new album drop in January, it will mark their first new Korean production in a year and six months since the group’s June 2011-released Hands Up.
2PM had originally looked to return sometime between September-October this year before having to delay its comeback due to the group’s busy overseas schedule and concert preparations.
One JYP Entertainment source said, “The members are eagerly looking forward to their Korean activities. It will be good to anticipate them.”
Photo Credit: JYP Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [K-Pop Battle] TVXQ’s Max Changmin vs. Super Junior’s Kyuhyun
- Mnet′s ′M Countdown′ to Feature Emotional Vocalists Lee Seung Gi, Roy Kim, B2ST′s Yang Yo Seop, Nell and More
- [Video] TVXQ Members to Reveal their Love Stories?
- All Four Members of CN Blue to Appear on ‘Go Show’
- SHINee and U-KISS’ New Singles Hit No.2 and 3 on the Oricon