Annabelle Rama and wakes?
On the third night of Comedy King Dolphy’s wake at the Heritage Park in Taguig, a fight allegedly broke out between Annabelle Rama and entertainment columnist Chito Alcid in the dining area where the stars of Sampaguita Pictures gathered.
On his Facebook page, Alcid said that Rama chased after him and hurled invectives. Rama was apparently peeved at Alcid’s unflattering reports about daughter Ruffa Gutierrez.
“Pagtungo ko sa CR, few steps away ay nakita ko si Rama na susunod na gagamit ng CR,” Alcid recounted. “Nagkatinginan kami. Umatras na lang ako without saying a word or any expression sa mukha. Bigla itong nagmumura at nagsisigaw.”
‘Mga bastos na salita’
Alcid said he turned his back but Annabelle chased after him, all the while uttering words that he said was “hindi katanggap-tanggap ng mga bisitang naroroon.”
Alcid wrote, “Hindi ko siya pinatulan. Respeto naman kay Tito Dolphy at sa pamilya nito, gayun din sa mga bisita. Meron siyang hawak na matulis na bagay. May dinampot pa siyang kutsilyo. Continious ang pagmumura niya at mga bastos sa salita.”
Alcid said the incident was witnessed by the stars in the dining area, including Dolphy’s son, actor Epy Quizon. It was German Moreno who first tried to break the fight, wrote Alcid, before Ilocos Sur Governor Chavit Singson calmly led Rama away.
“Walang nagawa si Eddie Gutierrez. Hindi niya kayang pigilan si Rama,” said Alcid.
Later, he wrote, “Dumating na ang security assigned at inilabas na ang nangugulo.”
Rama took to Twitter to comment on the incident. She claimed that it was Alcid who confronted her.
“Sinundan nya ako sa cr at hinarap nya ako, akala (niya) na yan na natatakot ako sa kanya,” she tweeted and then followed it up with, “kaya ko sya hinampas ang yabang kase dahil marami syang kasama. Duwag matapang ka lang sa facebook at twitter.”
After more tweets ostensibly directed at Alcid, Annabelle apologized to Zsa Zsa and the Quizon family.
“I am so sorry for what had happened at the dining area of the Heritage,” Rama tweeted. “I was provoked by a fake reporter.”
By Shelby Sebens PORTLAND, Ore. (Reuters) - Oregon Governor Kate Brown expanded the state's drought emergency to eight more counties on Friday amid a devastating West Coast drought and warned that water shortages could be imminent and a tough fire season may be ahead. The declaration comes after the governor of neighbouring Washington state, Jay Inslee, declared a statewide drought emergency there last week, saying drought conditions due to a lack of snowpack there were some of the worst on …