The B1A4 members promoted their own concert BABA B1A4 in the streets themselves, but a lot of fans didn′t recognize them.
How could this be?
On October 18, B1A4 members Jin Young and San Deul tweeted, "The B1A4 dolls!! Did you get to meet them this morning?^^" and put up pictures of the members in animal costumes. It turned out the members had disguised themselves in animal costumes and given out flyers for the concert in front of a number of schools in Seoul.
Despite its being only a two-year-old idol group, the group is already in line for an exclusive concert, marking an unprecedented feat as one of the most successful idol debuts of 2011.
A rep from M-Live, CJ E&M′s global concert brand, said, "Even officials are surprised at the hot reactions B1A4′s concert has been receiving. A small portion of the tickets were sold on October 15, and despite its being a limited reservation, almost 25,000 people logged on to the site 10 minutes before the tickets were to be opened."
B1A4 plans to continue promoting its much anticipated concert through such unique means.
Reporter : Erika Kim (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Lee Bum Soo to Square Off Against Jang Hyuk in ‘Iris 2’ as a North Korean Agent
- Ailee and MBLAQ’s G.O. Reveal Before and After Photos for ‘I’ll Show You’ MV
- Block B Members Speak Out on Past Thailand Interview Controversy
- Shinhwa’s Shin Hye Sung to Hold Fan Meeting With 4,000 in Japan
- Park Myung Soo and Jung Yeop Produce Sweet Music Together for Autumn Season