With almost a month before Big Bang finally completes its year-round concert tour around the world, Big Bang has announced that the second ticket sales for the last concert will be open.
On December 20, YG Entertainment announced that after 24 cities in 12 countries, Big Bang will close things off in Seoul on January 25-27.
The first round of ticket sales was completed at the beginning of December, but as ticket holders canceled or did not pay, the remaining tickets will be sold at a second round of sales.
The prices will remain the same with 99,000 won for VIP sections and 88,000 won for regular.
The second round will open on January 2 at 8PM.
Go here for more information.
Photo Credit: YG Entertainment
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- JYJ Kim Junsu to Release Surprise Gratitude Single for Fans
- T-ara Under Fire for Alleged Hypocrisy for Advertising Gambling Game
- December Hand Writes Letter to Fans Before Army Enlistment
- Lee Jong Seok Warns Facebook Impersonator
- CN Blue’s ‘Robot’ Single Charts at Number Two on Oricon