Claudine Barretto and Raymart Santiago have denied that they have parted ways after the former failed to withdraw P5-M from their joint bank account last October 25.
“We are still together, we have not separated, we love each other and we both value and cherish our marriage and relationship,” the couple’s joint statement said.
Claudine and Raymart decided to release a statement because the issue has been affecting their children (Sabina, 7 and Santino, 4) and other members of the family.
The statement, aired over “Saksi,” further said, “As concerned and devoted parents, we shall zealously protect their privacy, and their right to be untouched by malice and gossip. We plead with the public to respect their rights: they are innocent children unjustly harmed by the baseless gossip about us.”
The couple added that the issues are not weakening their marriage. They also asked the public and media to stop creating speculations about their marriage.
"Any issues that we may have are private, and do not detract from, nor diminish, the strength of our marriage. We ask that the public allow us to deal with our minor concerns without the glare and glee of media speculation that only hurt us and those we love,” Claudine and Raymart pleaded in their statement.
A few days ago, it was reported that Claudine failed to withdraw P5 million from their bank account because it had zero balance. Claudine went to the bank with her lawyer Agnes Maranan after she suspected something was wrong when she saw Raymart’s cars missing in their garage.
PARK CITY, Utah (AP) — A studio executive who authorities say was assaulted by actor Emile Hirsch during the Sundance Film Festival earlier this year described the incident as being "insanely painful and absolutely terrifying," according to public records obtained by The Associated Press. …