Gaon Chart updated monthly chart ranking has revealed DBSK (TVXQ) reigned in October.
According to Gaon Chart’s monthly ranking for the month of October, 2012, DBSK’ Catch Me sold 114,956 copies in October, and a total of 246,838 thus far.
Following DBSK in number one was Psy’s sixth album which continued to hold steady in second after selling 28,359 copies and giving it a 96,272 sales total.
Epik High’s 99 made its debut in the chart in third by selling 27,161 copies and was followed by G-Dragon’s One of a Kind and T-ara’s limited edition T-ara’s Free Time in Paris & Swiss in fourth and fifth after selling 18,722 copies and 17,242 copies respectively.
Check out the full results here
Photo Credit: SM Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- ′A Werewolf Boy′ Records Biggest Audience on Sooneung Day
- [Video] Noel Brings Beautiful Harmony to ‘M Countdown’
- Lee Min Jung Seduces with Bright Red Lips
- Rainbow′s Kim Ji Suk Designs Fanclub Card for Rainbow Fanclub Rainnous
- Kim Won Jun Reveals that He Dated His Fan Before