Former T-ara member Hwa Young is on the verge of joining a new agency.
According to various reports, Hwa Young has met with MS Entertainment and is said to be in positive discussions to join the agency as an actress.
MS Entertainment confirmed that discussions were ongoing in a positive manner but stressed nothing had been decided yet.
A source close to Hwa Young revealed that since she departed Core Contents Media, she has steadily been receiving casting offers from various agencies but has decided she wants to pursue a career in acting rather than singing.
Hwa Young even re-entered Kyunghee University as a Theater and Film Arts major while her twin sister Hyo Young is making a name for herself as an actress currently on KBS’ School 2013.
MS Entertainment is the home to other major actresses such as Son Ye Jin, Lee Min Jung and Moon Chae Won.
Photo Credit: Core Contents Media
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- SNSD′s Sooyoung to Host the ′SBS Entertainment Awards′
- Psy and K-Pop Number 2 on Billboard’s Top 20 Music Moments of 2012
- [Video] SNSD Set for January 1 Comeback, Releases ‘Dancing Queen MV
- Yoo Jae Suk Says He Received Mushrooms from Psy for Appearing in ′Gangnam Style′s′ Music Video
- Lee Seung Gi Makes it 4 Weeks in a Row at No. 1 on Billboard