Call it the flower boy effect, but the special performance featuring a few pretty boy idol stars was the most-watched minute on the December 29 broadcast of the 2012 KBS Music Festival.
The Idol Superband’s performance, featuring some of the hottest male idol stars, proved to be the highlight of the show, recording a 16.6 percent viewership rating, according to viewership ratings research company TNmS.
With 2AM’s Jin Woon and Infinite’s L on guitar, B1A4’s Jin Young on bass, CN Blue’s Kang Min Hyuk on drums, SHINee’s Taemin on the keyboard and SHINee’s Jong Hyun, 2AM’s Chang Min and B2ST’s Yang Yo Seop in charge of the vocals, the soaring numbers come as no surprise.
The first half of the show recorded a viewership rating of 11 percent overall, while it slipped 0.4 percent in the second half to 10.6 percent.
Reporter : Nancy Lee (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- SNSD Takes Over as the MCs of Year-End Ceremonies
- FT Island’s Jong Hoon and G.Na Nervously Wait to Go on Romantic Dates
- Secret and B.A.P to Heat Up the SBS and MBC Gayo Awards With Joint Performances
- Shinhwa Sells 30,000 Copies of Concert DVD on Release Date
- Jang Keun Suk to Perform on Hunan TV’s Year-End Special Concert