Action star Jackie Chan has settled on his official dates to visit Korea.
Jackie Chan’s latest movie, Chinese Zodiac featuring himself as well as Kwon Sang Woo and Yoo Seung Jun will premiere in Korea’s theaters on February 28. To help promote the movie, Jackie Chan will be in Korea from February 18-19.
While here, Jackie Chan will participate in press conferences, red carpet appearances, interviews and a number of other schedules.
The action star reportedly made special time for the promotional activities in Korea despite being busy filming his new movies, The Expendables 3 and Police Story 3.
Actor Kwon Sang Woo is also planning to participate in the promotional activities for the action movie, despite his busy schedule filming for his current SBS drama, Yawang.
Photo Credit: Chinese Zodiac
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Davichi to Release its First Full-Length Album in Five Years
- [Video] ‘OST Singer’ Shin Jae Returns with ‘It Hurts So Bad’ MV
- Psy to Perform With Brazilian Singer Ivete Sangalo at the Carnaval de Salvador
- B2ST′s Yang Yo Seop Talks About When Yong Jun Hyung and Goo Hara Couple Went Public
- [Video] LeeSsang and The SeeYa’s Eugene Release ‘Tears’ MV Teaser