Jeon Hye Bin isn’t afraid of throwing away her sexy image when she’s in a fight for survival.
On the September 16 broadcast of SBS′ The Laws of the Jungle in Madagascar, Jeon Hye Bin grabbed a snake with her bare hands.
She stated, “I’ve never held a snake before. I was scared at first but after seeing Kim Byung Man touch it, I thought it’d be safe [to hold it].”
After seeing the snake skin, Jeon added, “I like this design. I have a bag like this at home.”
Upon eating the roasted snake without hesitation, she replied, “I thought it would taste like a lizard, but it tastes completely different.”
Photo credit: SBS
Reporter : Esther Oh (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- ‘My Daughter Seo Young’ Passes 20 Percent Viewership Ratings in Just Two Episodes
- miss A′s Suzy Met a Cute Male Fan While Signing Autographs
- [Video] Big Bang’s G-Dragon Greets Fans into ‘Inkigayo’
- Hyun Bin Cheers for The One on ′I Am a Singer′
- [Video] Jang Keun Suk Releases MV for ‘Stay’