After being so busy doing individual activities, the JYJ members gathered together to treat their fans.
ON November 1, JYJ held a special fan event with the fashion brand Nii at Lotte Department Store in Gimpo. The group invited 500 fans from Korea, China, Japan, and other parts of the world.
The fanmeeting had special events, allowing fans to engage in conversation and play games with the JYJ members. JYJ also treated fans by performing songs for the audience.
The JYJ members have been busily carrying out individual activities, such as concert tours, movies, and dramas. The group decided to hold the event as it’s been a long time since the three members met with fans together.
Meanwhile, the NII Winter Heart T-shirts that the members wore on the day of the fanmeeting became a weekend best seller.
Photo Credit: Nii
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- YB and LeeSsang’s Macho Concert Poster Unveiled
- [Video] Lee Hi Debuts and Wins on ‘M Countdown’
- B1A4′s Official Site Brought Down After Release of Member Teasers
- Miss A’s Suzy Chooses Kim Soo Hyun as her Ideal Man
- Song Ji Hyo Promises to Hug Fans in Gangnam if ′The Jackal is Coming′ Reaches 1 Million