Kara has come out second on this week’s Oricon albums weekly chart.
The latest updated ranking was revealed on November 26 which showed Kara’s November 14-released Girls Forever album had placed second for the week.
The album managed to sell 73,224 copies for the week which was just under Sexy Zone’s 86,451 album units sold.
Over in the DVD weekly compilation chart and DVD weekly music chart, Kara’s Kara 1st Japan Tour 2012 Karasia continued to stay on top of both charts.
Kara will release on December 4 an album comprised of solo tracks from all the Kara members on December 4.
Photo Credit: DSP Media
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- K.Will and SISTAR’s Soyou Finish Recording Their Duet
- [Video] 2AM’s Jo Kwon and 2PM’s Wooyoung Eat Their Hearts Out at Potluck Party
- ′Infinity Challenge′ Calendar Pre-Sales Coming Soon
- [Video] ZE:A’s Kwang Hee and Lee Jong Seok have a Boys’ Night Out
- Psy a Candidate for TIME’s Annual Person of the Year for 2012