After finding out that he has a Facebook account that he didn’t know existed, Lee Jong Seok took to his SNS to warm the impersonator.
On December 18, he wrote on his me2day account, “I don’t do Facebook. If I catch you, I’ll kill you.”
Although the statement could be taken as too harsh, Lee Jong Seok added a smiling picture of himself while wearing a school uniform, toning down the firm warning. He added to this post, “Make sure to watch the live broadcast!”
He is currently filming as Go Nam Soon in KBS’ School 2013, an outsider who has a sad history that he tries to overcome.
After seeing his warning to the Facebook impersonators, netizens commented, “I was shocked just reading the sentence, but the twist came with the picture,” “I hope that person sees this,” and “Stop with the hacking and the impersonating.”
Photo Credit: Lee Jong Seok′s me2day
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Twitter Roundup] Super Junior’s Ryeowook, Lee Hyori and Others Vote for Pres. Elections
- ′My Daughter Seo Young′ Starts Filming Again on December 19
- ′The Berlin File′, Starring Ha Jung Woo, Jun Ji Hyun and More, Releases a Teaser Poster
- Celebrity Architect Claims that Bae Yong Jun in ‘Winter Sonata’ was Based on Him
- Yoon Shi Yoon Attempts to Clear Up His ′Naughty Eyes′