DBSK’s Max Changmin has been revealed as the latest singer to sing for the OST of KBS’ Jeon Woochi.
A Person Like a Teardrop is a love theme song for the drama’s leads, Hong Moo Yun (Uee) and Jeon Woochi (Cha Tae Hyun).
The song expresses the two characters′ heartbreaking love and feelings, which were said to be perfectly suited for Max Changmin’s thick and appealing voice.
A member of the OST’s production said, “Watching Max Changmin become so concentrated in such a short span of time and singing so explosively, we all felt we were watching an artist of a whole another caliber. We anticipate the song will be loved by not only the drama’s viewers but music fans as well.”
A Person Like a Teardrop will be unveiled online at 12 p.m. (KST) on December 18 and will be heard during the drama’s December 19’s 9th episode and in subsequent episodes after that.
Photo Credit: SM Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Video] Infinite’s Sung Kyu Interviews His ‘Twin’ in Latest Interview
- 2AM’s ‘I Can’t Give to Anyone’ Places Seventh on Oricon’s Weekly Singles Chart
- [Video] JYJ’s Kim Junsu Creates Anticipation with Concert Teaser
- [Video] Secret Dances through ‘Talk That’ MV
- After School′s Lizzy and Rapper Andup Mark Another Idol-Indie Collaboration