Jackie Chan will be coming to MBC′s Kneedrop Guru as its third non-Korean guest.
A rep from MBC told enews on February 1 that "Jackie Chan recently confirmed he would be guesting on Kneedrop Guru."
Jackie Chan will be the third non-Korean to appear in the show, following Hollywood′s Wachowski siblings and SMAP member Kusanagi Tsuyoshi from Japan.
The shoot will be held on February 18 at the MBC Dream Center in Ilsan with MC Kang Ho Dong.
Jackie Chan will enter Korea on the same day to promote his film Chinese Zodiac.
Reporter : Ko Hong Ju (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Song Seung Hun, Shin Se Kyung and Yeon Woo Jin Confirmed as Leads of ′When a Man Falls in Love′
- [Video] December Walks Through Memories in New MV
- [Video] OST Singer, Kan Jong Wook Releases MV featuring Kan Mi Youn
- [Photo] Boyfriend, Speed, VIXX Rep Pretty Boys on ′M Countdown′
- [Video] Huh Gak Releases Teaser for ‘1440’