Mnet has come forth to dismiss and deny that the top ten finalists of Superstar K4 have been leaked.
Recently on an online community message board, one netizen had posted a picture of an alleged cue sheet showing the names of the top ten finalists for this season and the songs they would be singing in the live competition.
The inclusion of a CJ E&M (the company which owns Mnet) employee business card in the image added fuel to the fire that the cue sheet may be real.
However, a Mnet representative stepped forward to deny the rumor as entirely untrue, saying the cue sheet was made up by someone. The representative stressed that such rumors come out every year with every season of the Superstar K series.
According to the cue sheet, the alleged top ten finalists were the rock band Dickpunks, Park Ji Yong, Kim Seung Ah, Son Bum Joon, Ahn Ye Seul, Soul Lights, Yoo Seung Woo, Kim Jung Hwan, Roy Kim and Lee Bo Kyung.
Photo Credit: Online community
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- ′Superstar K4′ Stays on Top for Five Weeks in a Row
- Yoo Seung Woo and Kim Jung Hwan to Battle It Out with 2NE1′s ′I Love You′ on ′Superstar K4′
- [Video] ‘Superstar K4’ Contestants ‘Gangnam Style’ It Up in Front of Psy
- ‘Superstar K4’ Records Highest Rating with ‘Gangnam Style’ Remake
- [Video] Psy vs. Lee Seung Chul, the Two Different Judges of ′Superstar K4′