With much of America and Canada currently being affected by Hurricane Sandy, singer Psy is also postponing some of his plans.
Psy was originally scheduled to travel to Toronto today to hold a number of promotional activities there. However, the singer tweeted on October 30, “Planes to Toronto are canceled. Waiting for next availabilities. Please be safe everybody in the east coast!”
Sandy, dubbed ‘Frankenstorm’ for the various weather conditions that have transformed the storm into one of the biggest storms in decades, the hurricane is estimated to impact some 60 million people and cause enormous damages while many cities have already reported flooding and some deaths.
Hope all our readers in the affected regions are safe!
Photo Credit: YG Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Byul Comes to ‘Haha’s 19TV Mutiny’
- A Pink Jung Eun Ji says Her First Kiss wasn′t with Seo In Guk
- After School′s Uee Flies with a Cold Face for ′Woochi′
- Cube Ent. Prepares Debut of No Ji Hoon, Former Contestant on ‘The Great Birth’
- Joo Cast in Musical, ‘Catch Me if You Can’ Along With SNSD’s Sunny and CSJH The Grace’s Dana