Rainbow and A-Jax will be serving as judges for the upcoming finals of the K-Pop Cover Dance Festival.
The finals for the competition will take place on September 22 at Gyeongju’s Arts Center in which 13 teams from 11 different nations will give their all before Rainbow and A-Jax, who will determine the final winner.
The closing of the competition comes after many months since the festival first began back in April.
In the first rounds some 1,800 video entries were submitted from 70 different countries around the world, once more reflecting the global popularity of K-Pop.
All eyes are on to see which team covering which K-Pop artist and song will claim the title as champion.
Photo Credit: DSP Media
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Big Bang G-Dragon Officially Counts Down to Solo Album Release
- Like Big Bang’s Seungri, BoA and DBSK Were Also Affected by Gossip Mag, ‘Friday’
- [The Stars: Then & Now] Sept. 14, 2011: Super Junior Simply Reigned, Lee Min Ho Named Most Fashionable Hallyu Star, One Shinhwa Member Rocked Out and More
- [Video] SM Entertainment Highlights the SMTOWN Live World Tour III in Seoul
- [Photo] FT Island Rocks Out With Fans on ′M Countdown′