Enjoying their holidays in style, SISTAR’s Dasom and Bora showed off their pretty Coach bags in a recent pictorial with style magazine High Cut.
The photos showed the two SISTAR members wearing several luxurious outfits, while surrounded by colorful Coach items from bags to wallets.
Together, the girls presented Coach’s Holiday Collection, pinpointing items that could be perfect presents for the holiday season.
Coach stated that it chose Dasom and Bora as the models for their fashionable yet healthy image, which was deemed perfect for the colorful and confidence-filled pictorial.
The pictorial will be included in issue 91 of High Cut, released on December 6.
Photo Credit: High Cut
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Yoo Seung Woo Changes Ideal Lady from Davichi’s Kang Min Kyung to Park Bo Young
- ZE:A’s Kwang Hee Chooses Being in a Jungle Over Working with Kang Ho Dong
- A Mysterious Man Appears in ‘I Miss You’ with JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun
- SISTAR’s Hyolyn Covers Beyonce’s ‘Halo’ With Pianist Yiruma
- K.Will Becomes SISTAR Dasom’s English Teacher