Leaving a trail of wonderful scent, Girls’ Generation (SNSD) pranced around a beautiful meadow, smelling flowers and enjoying life.
On December 19, SM Entertainment released the commercials for the perfume ‘Girl de Provence,’ which the girls were models for since May when the line was first introduced. The perfume line was created with inspiration from Girls’ Generation.
Watch the group CF below and click here for Yoona, Jessica, and Yuri.
Photo Credit: Girl de Provence
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- ′M Countdown′ to Put on Year-End Special Featuring Dal Shabet, Ailee, K.Will and More
- Kim Min Jun Announces He Will Stop Acting
- SM Teases SNSD’s Comeback With a New Teaser Image
- T-ara Under Fire for Alleged Hypocrisy for Advertising Gambling Game
- December Hand Writes Letter to Fans Before Army Enlistment