The approaching New Year is turning out to be one to anticipate for Girls′ Generation (SNSD) fans.
On January 1, MBC will air a SNSD comeback show special, MBC New Year′s Special SNSD’s Romantic Fantasy. The group will not only be performing its recently released track Dancing Queen but also unveil its upcoming fourth album’s title track, I Got a Boy, for the first time.
The special was pre-recorded on December 23 where fans showed up in droves to catch a glimpse of the SNSD members back in action in Korea.
The group will also release its full fourth album, I Got a Boy on January 1, ushering in the New Year.
SNSD’s special will air on MBC on January 1 at 11:15 p.m. (KST).
Photo Credit: SM Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Shin Dong Yeop Triumphs for the First Time in 10 Years at the ′2012 KBS Entertainment Awards′
- [Ratings: Sat, 12.22.12 & Sun, 12.23.12] Shin Dong Yeop Wins First Big Entertainment Award of the Year
- [Twitter Roundup] Big Bang G-Dragon’s Eyes Disappear, EXO-M Returns from Malaysia, and More
- [Video] Shinhwa’s Jun Jin is the Worst Eyesore at Company Parties?
- [Video] B1A4 Shows What Went Down during the ‘In the Wind’ Cover Shoot