T-ara will be leaving Korea for a while to concentrate on promoting its new album in Japan.
On November 9, T-ara will leave for Japan′s Sendai Airport. During the 10 days the group will be in the country, T-ara will appear on local TV, hold interviews and attend nationwide events for its Japanese version of Sexy Love to be released on November 14.
A total of eight regions, including Tokyo, Sendai, Fukuoka and Nagoya, will host T-ara′s events.
The members will then return to Korea on November 19.
Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan
Reporter : Park, HyunMin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Ratings: Thurs, 11.08.12] ‘Nice Guy’ is Too Strong for ‘I Miss You’
- Badminton Player Lee Yong Dae Revealed to be Dating College Student
- Epik High’s DJ Tukutz Reveals He Shed 8 Kg...But No One Noticed
- [Video] Song Hye Gyo to Donate Full Earnings of Charity CF to School in China
- Still Cuts of Uee as Bewitched Woman for ‘Woochi’ Released