Ulala Session fans have done good in Ulala Session’s name.
According to the rice donation center, Nanoom Store, in accordance with the wishes of Ulala Session, fans donated some 270kg of rice to charity.
The 270 kg of rice was donated by fans in the form of congratulatory rice wreaths from various Ulala Session events including the wedding ceremonies of members Kim Myung Hoon and Im Yoon Taek as well as the group’s exclusive concert in August.
The rice were donated to some nine charities in all focused on helping feed and care for the children of impoverished families.
The incident doesn’t mark the first time Ulala Session’s fans have come together to do good. Last month, fans donated copies of leader Im Yoon Taek’s essay book, Don’t Say it’s Impossible to the Korea Childhood Leukemia Foundation.
Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan, Ulala Company
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Go Soo and Han Hyo Joo Are a Lovey-Dovey Couple on ‘Band Aid’ Set
- Which Idol Couple Do enewsWorld Readers Want to See on ‘The Romantic & Idol’?
- [Recap: The King of Dramas] Episode 3 – The Return of the King
- Will Psy’s New Single Feature Justin Bieber?
- LeeSsang, YB Adds Concert Date Due to Heavy Demands