Turning the focus of his video on someone else, Lee Seung Chul released a music video for his new song, My Love.
The music video was unveiled on June 18, showing the singer and a group of people organizing a proposal for a happy couple of 8 years.
Through thorough planning, the 30-year old groom-to-be was able to successfully propose to his unsuspecting girlfriend through a series of events that occurred at a restaurant.
A staff member said, “As the music video had to be filmed with one take, it was only possible after a countless number of rehearsals and much concentration.”
The music video rehearsals took over 12 hours with 31 different cameras, 50 actors, 40 members of the orchestra, and seven people from Lee Seung Chul’s band.
Take out some tissues and watch the sweet proposal below!
Photo Credit: Louis Entertainment
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- B.A.P Reveals ‘Coffee Shop’ as First Title Song
- Mwave Launches Exclusive Webtoon Series Featuring Idols
- ‘Our Neighborhood Variety and Sports’ Team Promotes Shinhwa After Losing
- Yoo Seung Ho Becomes a Trainer in the Army
- [Twitter Roundup] 2NE1’s Sandara Park Gets Her Nails Did, SNSD’s Yuri Goes Selca Crazy and More