With the help of the hip-hop legend of Korea, M.I.B will be making a long-awaited comeback.
On April 10, M.I.B will be releasing its second mini album titled Money in the Building, which will be produced by Tiger JK.
“M.I.B has been working with Tiger JK since last summer for the album and going through rigorous training for this comeback,” said Jungle Entertainment. “With 20 years of experience in hip-hop, Tiger JK and M.I.B will be returning with strong music for the first time in a year. Please anticipate it.”
A new teaser for M.I.B’s new song, Nod to Me was revealed on April 8, raising anticipation for the release.
Check out the teaser!
Photo Credit: Jungle Entertainment
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- E Jiah Involved in Minor Car Accident
- Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan Takes a Leave of Absence from ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’
- Lee Chung Ah Admits She Has Been Dating Lee Ki Woo
- [Happy Birthday] SHINee’s Jonghyun Turns 23
- Comedian Kim Ki Yul Complains about April Fool’s Prank by Infinite Sung Yeol Fans