Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, SNSD’s Yoona, f(x)’s Sulli, and SHINee’s Minho have come together to form the ‘Noot’ family.
On April 11, SK Telecom announced that the company has selected Kyuhyun, Yoona, Sulli, and Minho as the models for its new campaign, ‘LTE Infinite Ability Noot.’
‘Noot’ comes from where the letters LTE are stacked on top of each other to create the Korean word, ‘noot,’ which does not have a definition.
With different scenarios, Kyuhyun, Yoona, Sulli, and Minho acted out how data can be freely shared amongst others and with different devices in the released commercials.
It’s said that two more members will join the ‘Noot’ Family.
Check out Kyuhyun’s CF below, and check out SK Telecom’s Youtube channel for more!
Photo Credit: SK Telecom
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- SM Ent. to Produce Audition Program in Japan
- [Video] Lyn to Return with a New Single Album
- BoA to Hold Concerts in Taiwan and Korea′s Daegu and Busan
- Infinite’s ‘New Challenge’ Rises to the Top of Oricon Charts
- Jung Seok Won Says All is Well in His Relationship with Baek Ji Young