On May 31, Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News aired the behind the stage footage of Taetiseo, when the unit group won the triple crown on the previous week‘s M Countdown.
The girls were excited to see that Wide prepared a basket of healthy snacks, including Seohyun’s favorite sweet potatoes.
Wide then asked Tiffany and Taeyeon why they made a loner out of Seohyun during their encore performance of Twinkle.
It turned out that due to Seohyun’s long arms, she accidentally nudged Taeyeon’s mic, hitting her teeth. Taeyeon, surprised by the sudden attack, laughed during performance, which became an issue of its own.
Apparently, this was not the first time that Seohyun’s long limbs have attacked Taeyeon as they hit Taeyeon’s water bottle during the group’s first performance on M Countdown, causing Taeyeon to spill water on her face.
Don’t feel too bad, Seohyun. Like Tiffany said, it’s a blessing to have long arms.
Check out Seohyun’s unintentional attacks below!
[[►► Watch More Video News Here.]]
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- SNSD Members And Their Matching Internet Memes
- SNSD’s Hyoyeon and miss A’s Min′s Former Dance Instructor on ‘Korea’s Got Talent 2’
- [Video] Who Has the Skinnier Waist, Kara’s Goo Hara or SNSD’s Yoona?
- SNSD′s Yoona Had a Few Drinks at ‘Love Rain’s′ After Party?
- SNSD Yoona Chosen as No.1 Star Who Reminds Fans of First Loves